First and last scene of each Harry Potter film.
I didn’t know I needed this but I do
So I was talking to my dad about supernatural and I told him it was a show that has demons and angels and mythical creatures and stuff and how it is sometimes gory and scary and so I go to watch the next episode I am up to, and dad’s watching and it’s fucking this one
i dont understand how i can get so much joy from covering my pets with blankets and watching the lump move around
AND HERE THEY ARE AS PROMISED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
As promised I took my cardboard cut out of David Tennant as my date to my senior prom. (Family meal is the restaurant we ate at)
OH MY GOD.
he looks incredibly awkward the whole time XD
- “you’re not fat just curvy.”
- “you’re not fat but you can use a little toning.”
- “you’re not too thin and you’re not fat either you’re just right.”
- “you’re looking healthier.”
- “you look like you’re eating more.”
- “you’re skinny but you don’t look anorexic.”
- “i’ve lost so much weight this week and im not even trying!”
- “i keep forgetting to eat.”
- “you’re so lucky i wish i could be naturally thin like you.”
- “i just realized i’ve only eaten one meal a day for over a week now.”
- “can we please please please switch bodies!” (when the person is significantly bigger.)
- “you’re lucky you’ll never have to worry about dieting like me, you’re so skinny!”
- “how can you eat so much and never gain any weight?”
“you’re not fat but you’re not skinny either”
“You’re not that bad yet, you know… I was worse”
“One anorexic I met weighed 62 pounds! You’re fine.”
Ah. You’re actually not awful at that.
The fault in our stars -John Green
she doesnt even know it yet…
Oh fucking christ
I can’t be the only one who heard the Jaws Theme in their head while looking at this.
I hope her foots ok